University Applicants to BHSc (Honours) Level II for September 2019
The mandatory BHSc Supplementary Application questions will be made available in late August 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact the BHSc office at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or ext. 26564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Level II Transfer Applicants from another University:
- OUAC Application deadline date is April 1st.
- Must submit a final University transcript to the Admissions Office no later than June 1st.
Level II Transfer Applicants from McMaster University:
- Apply through Mosaic. Level II Program Application available in April (refer to the Registrar’s Office website for specific open and close dates).
- Level II transfer applicants are not eligible to apply for a BHSc Specialization (ie. sub-plan) in Mosaic. If you apply for a sub-plan your application will not be reviewed for BHSc (Honours) and you will be considered ineligible.
Information for All Level II Transfer Applicants:
- Enrolment is limited.
- Transfer applicants are ineligible to apply to a BHSc Specialization. If a Level II transfer applicant receives an admission offer and would like to be considered for a BHSc Specialization they will be considered on a case by case basis, only if space permits. There is no guarantee that space will be available in the specialization. Therefore, it is critical that if you apply to BHSc (Honours) that you are interested in the core stream.
- We do not consider applicants to this program if they have completed a University undergraduate degree or if they have completed more than one year of University undergraduate studies.
- Supplementary Applications will be reviewed for those applicants who satisfy the grade and course requirements.
- Applicants will be selected based on both their academic qualifications and their scores on the BHSc Supplementary Application.