Level 2 Transfer Applicants from another University:
- OUAC Application deadline date is April 1st.
- Must submit a final University transcript to the Admissions Office no later than June 1st.
Level 2 Transfer Applicants from McMaster University:
- Apply through Mosaic. Level 2 Program Application available in April (refer to the Registrar’s Office website for specific open and close dates).
- Level 2 transfer applicants are not eligible to apply for the BHSc Child Health Specialization (ie. sub-plan) in Mosaic. If you apply for a sub-plan your application will not be reviewed for BHSc (Honours) and you will be considered ineligible.
Information for All Level 2 Transfer Applicants:
- Enrolment is limited.
- Transfer applicants are ineligible to apply to the BHSc Child Health Specialization. If a Level 2 transfer applicant receives an admission offer and would like to be considered for the BHSc Child Health Specialization they will be considered on a case by case basis, only if space permits. There is no guarantee that space will be available in the specialization. Therefore, it is critical that if you apply to BHSc (Honours) that you are interested in the core stream.
- We do not consider applicants to this program if they have completed a University undergraduate degree or if they have completed more than one year of University undergraduate studies.
- Supplementary Applications will be reviewed for those applicants who satisfy the grade and course requirements.
- Applicants will be selected based on both their academic qualifications and their scores on the BHSc Supplementary Application.
- If you are an Indigenous applicant and wish to be considered under the Facilitated Indigenous Admissions Program (FIAP), more information is available here. You should apply for the BHSc (Hons) Program as per the usual procedure in addition to completing a FIAP application.
Level 2 BHSc (Honours) Supplementary Application for 2021
INSTRUCTIONS for LEVEL 2 APPLICANTS
The Level 2 Application is for CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS in their FIRST YEAR
You can begin working on your responses to the questions now—we recommend that you draft your responses early in preparation for submitting the online application when it becomes available. The questions will not be presented in any particular order in the online supplementary application system.
You will receive an email in early May with additional instructions and your username/password to access the online submission portal.
Current McMaster students will receive the information at their McMaster email address; applicants from other universities will receive the instructions to the email you provide on your OUAC application.
Once you receive the email in early May to access the online supplementary application you will have a window to complete the system check, and to submit the online application. If you do not submit the online application by the deadline date stated in the email you receive from us, you will not be considered for admission to the BHSc (Hons) Program.
After you have successfully submitted your Supplementary Application, you will not have access to your application or receive a copy of your submitted application, but you will receive an email confirmation that your answers have been received.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Each question has a limit of 1,500 characters which includes punctuation and spaces.
- We do not accept any additional documentation (e.g. resume, extra-curriculars, etc).
- The supplementary application must be completed entirely by you. Posting your answers on the internet, whether draft or final, or working with others to prepare your responses is not permitted and may result in removal from the applicant pool.
- The BHSc office does not provide guidance in how you should respond to the questions.
- Please refer to updates on the BHSc website. We will post an update on the website once we distribute the email with your username/password to access the online supplementary application.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Future Students FAQ.