High School Applicants to BHSc (Honours) Level 1 for September 2018
Monday, February 5, 2018 – Supplementary Application Emails have been sent to all applicants who applied to the BHSc (Honours) Program by the January 17, 2018 OUAC application deadline date. The email includes instructions on how to access the mandatory online Supplementary Application. Details are provided below.
If you have any questions, please contact the BHSc office at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or ext. 26564 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Level I BHSc (Honours) Applicants
OUAC Application deadline date was January 17th, 2018
- Enrolment is limited
- Supplementary Applications will be reviewed for those applicants who satisfy the grade and course requirements.
- Applicants will be selected based on both their academic qualifications and their scores on the BHSc Supplementary Application.
- The admission offers are made in early May. Due to the highly competitive nature of our admissions process, we do not make early admissions offers, and we do not maintain a waiting list.
Level I BHSc (Honours) Supplementary Application for 2018
The Level I BHSc Supplementary Application is used by High School Applicants.
Monday, February 5, 2018 – Supplementary Application Emails have been sent to all applicants who applied to the BHSc (Honours) Program by the January 17, 2018 OUAC application deadline date. The email includes instructions on how to access the mandatory online Supplementary Application.
The email has been sent to the email address you provided on your OUAC application.
It is critical that you read the email you received from us in its entirety.
Applicants will have a five (5) day window to complete the System Check and another four (4) day window to submit the mandatory on-line Supplementary Application. Each applicant is assigned an appointment window in which they can access the on-line application. The exact dates are included in the email sent to you from the BHSc office.
Applicants who do not complete the Supplementary Application by the specified deadline date provided in the email you received from the BHSc office will not be considered for this program.
If you did not receive the email, please check your junk/spam email folder before contacting our office. If you have done this and did not receive the email and applied by the January 17th OUAC deadline date, please contact the BHSc Office immediately at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Important things to keep in mind;
- Each question has a limit of 1,500 characters which includes punctuation and spaces.
- We do not accept any additional documentation (ie. resume, extra-curricular activities).
- The supplementary application must be completed entirely by you. Posting your answers on the internet, whether draft or final, or working with others to prepare your responses is not permitted and may result in removal from the applicant pool.
The BHSc office does not provide guidance in how you should respond to the questions.
If you have any other questions that are not already covered, please contact the BHSc office at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or ext. 26564 for assistance.