High School Applicants to BHSc (Honours) Level 1 for September 2021
Level 1 Supplementary Application questions are now available!
Level 1 BHSc (Honours) Applicants
OUAC Application deadline date is January 15th, 2021
- Enrolment is limited
- Supplementary Applications will be reviewed for those applicants who satisfy the grade and course requirements.
- Applicants will be selected based on both their academic qualifications and their scores on the BHSc Supplementary Application.
- If you are an Indigenous applicant and wish to be considered under the Facilitated Indigenous Admissions Program (FIAP), more information is available here. You should apply for the BHSc (Hons) Program as per the usual procedure in addition to completing a FIAP application.
- The admission offers are made in early May. Due to the highly competitive nature of our admissions process, we do not make early admissions offers, and we do not maintain a waiting list.
Level 1 BHSc (Honours) Supplementary Application for 2021
INSTRUCTIONS for LEVEL 1 APPLICANTS
The Level 1 Supplementary Application is for HIGH SCHOOL APPLICANTS
Questions are available on the BHSc Program website for you to review in advance—we recommend that you draft your responses early in preparation for submitting the online application when it becomes available. The questions will not be presented in any particular order in the online supplementary application system.
The online application system will be available in early February, at which time you will receive an email with additional instructions and your username/password needed to access the online supplementary application. The email will be sent to the email address you provide on your OUAC application.
Once you receive the email in February, you will have a window in which to complete the System Check and to submit the online application. Each applicant is assigned an appointment window in which they can access the on-line application. The exact dates will be included in the email sent to you from the BHSc office.
If you do not submit the online application by the deadline date stated in the email that you receive from us, you will not be considered for admission to the BHSc (Hons) program.
After you have successfully submitted your Supplementary Application, you will not have access to your application or receive a copy of your submitted application, but you will receive an email confirmation that your answers have been received.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Each question has a limit of 1,500 characters which includes punctuation and spaces.
- We do not accept any additional documentation (e.g. resume, extra-curriculars, etc).
- The supplementary application must be completed entirely by you. Posting your answers on the internet, whether draft or final, use of paid admissions consultants or otherwise working with others to prepare your responses is not permitted and may result in removal from the applicant pool.
- The BHSc office does not provide guidance on how you should respond to the questions.
- Please refer to updates on the BHSc website. We will post an update on the website once we distribute the email with your username/password to access the online supplementary application.
If you have any questions, please refer to the Future Students FAQ.