High School Applicants to BHSc (Honours) Level 1 for September 2017
The mandatory BHSc Supplementary Application deadline has passed.
If you have any questions, please contact the BHSc office at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or ext. 26564 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Level I BHSc (Honours) Applicants
OUAC Application deadline date is January 15th, 2017
- Enrolment is limited
- Supplementary Applications will be reviewed for those applicants who satisfy the grade and course requirements.
- Applicants will be selected based on both their academic qualifications and their scores on the BHSc Supplementary Application.
- The admission offers are made in early May. Due to the highly competitive nature of our admissions process, we do not make early admissions offers, and we do not maintain a waiting list.
Level I BHSc (Honours) Supplementary Application for 2017
The Level I BHSc Supplementary Application is used by High School Applicants.
Questions are currently available below for you to review in advance. We recommend that you draft your responses now in preparation for submitting the on-line application when it is available. The on-line application system will be available in mid-February, at which time you will receive an email with additional instructions and your username/password needed to access the on-line supplementary application. The email will be sent to the email address you provided on your OUAC application.
Once you receive the email in mid-February, you will have a eight (8) day window in which to complete the System Check and another seven (7) day window to submit the on-line application. The exact dates will be included in the email. If you do not submit the on-line application by the deadline date stated in the email, your application will not be considered.
Important things to keep in mind;
- Each question has a limit of 1,500 characters which includes punctuation and spaces.
- We do not accept any additional documentation (ie. resume, extra-curricular activities).
- The supplementary application must be completed entirely by you. Posting your answers on the internet, whether draft or final, or working with others to prepare your responses is not permitted and may result in removal from the applicant pool.
The BHSc office does not provide guidance in how you should respond to the questions.
Please refer to updates on the BHSc website. We will post an update on the website in mid-February once we distribute the email with your username/password to access the on-line supplementary application.
If you have any other questions that are not already covered, please contact the BHSc office at (905) 525-9140 ext. 22815 or ext. 26564 for assistance.